RL Nav Bar Home outlines RL Nav Bar About, outlines Photobucket

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Game of Life

...er Monopoly. We had a house full of teens from church over recently for a marathon Monopoly game. I laid low in the background, filling soft drink cups, entertaining our son. You see, I've never like Monopoly. I have memories of playing it as a little girl and always losing. That sounds silly, but if you can't ever even get close to winning, then it's really no fun, right?

But as I watched over their shoulders, I noticed that the rules were a little different than I remembered them. Apparently my older siblings had made up their own rules so baby sister couldn't ever win. Those stinkers! The teens got a good laugh out of that one. Probably because they've done something similar to their younger siblings. Just think, all this time I could have been enjoying Monopoly! (You're right, I probably still wouldn't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each and every comment! Thank you for stopping by!