RL Nav Bar Home outlines RL Nav Bar About, outlines Photobucket

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lamp Revamp - Flea Find Edition

My wonderful mother-in-law passed down this lamp to me when my husband and I bought our first home. It is a very nice lamp, but I wanted a different look for the shade.


Then one day I was meandering through one of my favorite flea/antique markets with a friend. I saw this drum shade out of the corner of my eye and muttered to my friend that even on sale there was no way I would pay what they were asking, I was just sure of it.

Then I saw the tag: $2.50. I couldn't get that shade in my hands fast enough!

Not a bad change for only a handful of change!

In the coming weeks I have plans to possible change the look entirely but I'm not sure what look I should go for...chevron striped fabric over the shade? paint the base a bright color?
What say you, readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each and every comment! Thank you for stopping by!