RL Nav Bar Home outlines RL Nav Bar About, outlines Photobucket

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Full Brain

My brain is stacked with sewing ideas and I can't wait to get them out of my head! Mainly because I'm running out of room in there. Having a toddler will do that to you, apparently.

For now, I'm cleaning like crazy and trying to resume order in a post-summer household. One of the things on my agenda did not include baking a ridiculously complicated recipe for banana nut bread, but, of course, I did anyway.

You can read here (one of my first ever posts...be nice:) about the taste test I made my husband and his friend "suffer" through the first time I ever made this recipe.

Can you tell from the picture which one was a cake mix, nothing-to-it recipe printed off of the internet, and which one was from my beloved cookbook and took an hour of my life?
Did you guess right??
Hoping next time to bring you a fabric-filled post. Guess what I'll be doing Labor Day weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each and every comment! Thank you for stopping by!