RL Nav Bar Home outlines RL Nav Bar About, outlines Photobucket

Friday, March 25, 2011

Pomander "Kissing Ball"

Amy at The Idea Room is never short on great ideas (hence the name, I suppose). I recently followed her pomander tutorial as I was preparing gifts for a friend's baby shower and this craft didn't disappoint. I took pictures of the process so you could join in, too.

Pearlized sewing pins, a Styrofoam ball, pink paper and a craft punch are all you need.

An hour and a very sore thumb later, I realized that I could have used my Silhouette for this project and finished about 58 minutes sooner.
But the end result was worth it. I added a ribbon to my project so it could be hung from a door knob.
Or even a shelf hook.
A fun and simple project that will add a little sparkle to a sweet baby girl's room.

1 comment:

  1. That "kissing ball" is so pretty. It is so delicate looking. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each and every comment! Thank you for stopping by!