RL Nav Bar Home outlines RL Nav Bar About, outlines Photobucket

Friday, September 23, 2011

Pinterest Made Me Do It

You know I love me some Pinterest. I've had way too much fun gathering some great ideas, tips and a whole lot of why-didn't-I-think-of-that's. I've heard a lot of people say that it's just a dumping ground for great ideas they'll never take the time to use, but I can honestly say I am taking full advantage of that beautiful website. I've made probably 1/2 of the recipes I've logged away in my Recipes folder (but somehow my list keeps getting longer!). Here are a few of my favorites...


Roasted Mushrooms, Green Beans & Potatoes. 

Find the recipe link here. I added potato wedges and doubled the dressing amount. So. Stinkin'. Good.


And in keeping with the theme of WHY didn't I think of this sooner?! that Pinterest seems to offer me daily, that recipe taught me to trim green beans, instead of snapping off the ends one by one. So much easier. Sometimes habit keeps us from an obvious solution to everyday tasks.


And then there's this amazing Dr. Pepper Cake.

I'm going to write this thing a sonnet. It's full of butter and sugar (full disclosure). Not for the faint of heart, but oh-so-good.

What have you made from Pinterest lately?

2 comments:

  1. To die for roasted brussel sprouts and the best chocolate chip cookies ever. I LOVE pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest has made me do a lot of things lately! :) I'm not complaining and neither is my family ... lol

    Here is a link to some pinterest things I have tried recently - http://poofycheeks.blogspot.com/2011/08/pinterest-recipe-trials-and-reviews.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each and every comment! Thank you for stopping by!