RL Nav Bar Home outlines RL Nav Bar About, outlines Photobucket

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Homemade Oreos

Did you just do what I did the first time I saw the title "Homemade Oreos"??! Because the first time I saw it, I about leaped out of my chair to start baking them. Bake at 350 posted the step-by-step for these and I had to make them. She had me at Oreo.

They really were pretty simple to make, just time consuming because of all the cookie cutting. And of course, the day I chose to make them was also the day I had a ridiculous work deadline and 16 people coming over to my house for dinner. Wouldn't Oreos have been your top priority, too?

The first bite I took, I thought to myself...these kind of remind of Oreos. Which is a good thing because, well, they're called Homemade Oreos.
I'm not saying I'm giving up on the store-bought kind yet...let's not get too crazy here.
But these were pretty stinkin' good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each and every comment! Thank you for stopping by!