RL Nav Bar Home outlines RL Nav Bar About, outlines Photobucket

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thanks to Jen & all of you TT& J readers!

I'm very excited to be guest posting over at Tatertots & Jello today! Jen's blog was one of the very first I started following and I've loved learning from her. She has been welcoming and inspiring and I'm thankful to have her as a blog-buddy.

If this is your first time here, I'm glad you've stopped by! You can browse through topics using the sidebar to the right, but here are some highlights to get you started...




Cilantro Lime Rice









Healthy Eating Tips for Kiddos



Thanks for coming by! I hope you'll stay awhile and look around. I'm glad you're here!

1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment over on TT & J, but I had to stop by your blog and post one so I knew you'd see it!
    What an amazing blessing that banner will be! Thank you so much for sharing! As a pre-k teacher, that banner has a special place in my heart. I have tears in my eyes just thinking of the blessing you will be to those children you'll never even meet... Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each and every comment! Thank you for stopping by!