RL Nav Bar Home outlines RL Nav Bar About, outlines Photobucket

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Your 2010 Faves...

What a fun year it has been learning, growing and meeting many of you! When I started this blog less than a year ago, I didn't know what to expect. You have by far exceeded my expectations for this little hobby of mine. I love sharing ideas and learning from each of you through your comments, links and by reading your blogs.
THANK YOU!

Thank you for sticking around, for sharing this site with others and for encouraging me along the way. You all are wonderful!

2010 brought some fun projects! According to my content analysis, here are your top five favorite posts of the year:

1. Serving Tray to Magazine Rack
2. Rosette Lamp Redo


3. Butterfly Wall Collage

4. TV console

5. Spray Painting Pottery

I also want to say THANK YOU to these ladies, who were my top five referrers for the year. It was such a blessing to get to know and learn from you! Thank you for being so welcoming!


I'm looking forward to a fun 2011! I hope you'll join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each and every comment! Thank you for stopping by!