RL Nav Bar Home outlines RL Nav Bar About, outlines Photobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011

Tonight's dinner in 10 minutes or less

I'm not kidding. 10 minutes for this recipe. And it will rock your world.

{My little helper wanted to be in the picture}

Have you tried these cooking cremes yet? And, yes, the way they spell "creme" drives me crazy too. I picked up the Santa Fe blend the other day and whipped up a fun little dinner creation that I think your family will love just as much as mine did.

Quick Santa Fe Chicken in 10 Minutes or Less

Saute 1/2 C chopped onion and a minced garlic clove in a tablespoon or two of olive oil until onion is transparent. Add 2-3 C of shredded seasoned chicken and stir. Spoon in the Santa Fe blend "creme" and 1 C of salsa. Mix well and cook on med-low until heated through. Serve over rice.

Easy-peasy and a great way to use up that leftover chicken. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each and every comment! Thank you for stopping by!