RL Nav Bar Home outlines RL Nav Bar About, outlines Photobucket

Thursday, September 1, 2011

What I've Been Up To...

A whole month?! I guess it has been a while since I last posted. We had a computer crash (again!) so I blame that.

While I've been silent, I haven't been still. Here's a peek at what I've been up to...

Picking out new wall colors. Oh, the insanity. It got to the point that I almost asked the internet repairman to pick his favorite. But I finally made a decision! (Pictures to come, but if you want a sneak peek at where this is headed, you can check out my Pinterest)

{FYI...the sad paint colors not labeled are my own mixes}

I organized. A lot. This is a picture of all the orphaned plastic container lids I thew away. Why was I taking up cabinet real estate with these?!

Even my shoes got the organizing treatment. My heels are now in order of ascending height. I can almost breathe better now.
But most of my time, fortunately, was spent entertaining my precious 3 year-old. This week we crafted a bubble foamer. Care to copy? It's 3 easy steps...

1. Cut the bottom off of an empty plastic bottle.

Secure a thin damp terrycloth rag (we used a baby washcloth) to the bottom opening with rubber bands.
Mix up a bubble solution of a few squirts of dish soap (Joy works wonders) and water, dip the bottom of the bottle in it and go to town!
I got this idea from skimming through the wonder that is Pinterest.

So, what have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each and every comment! Thank you for stopping by!