RL Nav Bar Home outlines RL Nav Bar About, outlines Photobucket

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Why it was worth it...

I received a precious gift today...


Remember when I made this banner for my friend Chris and the preschool that he's running in Nicaragua? He sent me this picture today. I can't believe he took the time to do that...but I really can't believe he got all of those beautiful smiling faces to look at the camera and be still!

I keep searching these precious faces through tears. Smiles where there were none. Bellies that don't ache. Minds that are learning.

Great is His faithfulness.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That is amazing! Frame this and hang it on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that is just so precious and touching! WOW! You totally should frame this! :)

    I was coming by to say I saw your recipe on Making the World Cuter and I am MAKING THAT TONIGHT. No, seriously I am! I made this SCRUMPTIOUS lentil soup and I think it would go perfectly with or on your cilantro lime rice!! Thank you so much for sharing that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed the recipe. I hope it turns out wonderfully for you!

    And great idea, Amy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each and every comment! Thank you for stopping by!